How to Find Us
Directions to Ladram Bay Holiday Park
Set high on the cliff tops of the Jurrasic Coast, with a secluded beach in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, you'll love your stay at Ladram Bay.
- [SatNav: EX9 7BX]
- Leave the M5 at Exeter Services (Junction 30) and take the A3052 signposted to Sidmouth.
- At Newton Poppleford, take the B3178 towards Budleigh Salterton, driving through Colaton Raleigh.
- One mile after Colaton Raleigh, turn left at the brick monument that is signposted Otterton and Ladram Bay. Once in Otterton, simply follow the signs to Ladram Bay.
- Driving time from the M5 is approximately 20 minutes.
- Park Address: Ladram Bay Holiday Park, Otterton, Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 7BX
Find the park on Google Maps
Hurry! Only 3 left
Only 6 left